2011년 1월 17일 월요일

Movie Review:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1



This time, I am going to write a movie review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1, which is the last series of the famous Harry Potter series.

First of all, I should say that Harry Potter is one of my favorite books, and maybe it will be the same to the others. I have read and watched the whole Harry Potter series for 5 times. But so far, this is the best I have met. I have watched this movie in a theater about three weeks ago. I was very excited. On the other hand, I was afraid. All the Harry Potter movies that I watched had disappointed me; especially the last one, HP and the Half-Blood Prince. But this one I can say, it is awesome. It may be arguably one of the best movies of the year.
So what is this whole Harry Potter thing? Why does everyone like it? It is about a boy named Harry, who is bullied in the house by his relatives (his parents are dead). He does not know that he is a wizard, until Hagrid takes him to the Hogwarts, the school of Wizardry and Witchcraft. This sequel consists of a battle between Harry and Voldemort, magic world's eternal enemy.
This movie has not disappointed me at all. It has caught most of the details. It has such a great graphic that can cover all the 'Harry Potter stuff.' I really think that all of you people should watch it. It is really a great movie. Let us all watch this awesomely great movie from the best book in the history of the world!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기