2011년 1월 26일 수요일

D-2 to the End of GLPS

Hey! I have been in the GLPS for almost a month now, and I will be leaving in two days. At first, I thought that GLPS was just a place where you study for the whole time and have no fun. However, as time passed, I got to think that this kind of life, with my roommates and my friends was pretty fun, even though I still miss my family a lot. I think that life at KMLA should make me more matured...
So the camp ends on January 29th, and today is the 27th! So the camp is almost over, and unlike at the starting of the camp, I am kind of disappointed that the camp is going to be finished. I have made many friends and learned a lot, having a great time. I now alomst memorize the schedule for the week in this camp. I am really used to the life, and as I am getting more used to it, I am liking it more and more!
Anyway, I want to let you people know in GLPS that I would never forget you and GLPS. If you want to, you can keep in touch with this e-mail address yoojin98@aol.com  or you can text message or call me with my phone number if you know it. Thanks!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기