2011년 1월 23일 일요일

Book Review: The Murder on the Orient Express



Hello people! Today I want to give you people a book review about one of my favorite books titled 'Agatha Christie's Poirot Mysteries: The Murder on the Orient Express.' I read this book about two months ago, with my mother's suggestion. I had been reading a lot of non-fiction books that bored me and I got to dislike reading. But this book turned my minds back to reading and I read more of Agatha Christie's books such as 'The Murder on the Nile' and 'And then There Were None.' So I hope to share one of my favorite books with  you. I hope you enjoy this! (The video is the book's movie trailer)

In the famous Agatha Christie's mystery novel, 'The Murder on the Orient Express,' Poirot is the main character. He is one of the most famous detectives in the world, and is a pure genius that can solve every mystery. In this episode, Poirot is supposed to go to London for an emergency call from his senior officer in the detective firm that he works for. He takes the Orient Express, with about 20 passengers, and finds himself involved in a murder case. A man was murdered, probably very violently. None of the police could solve the mystery, but Poirot reached the conclusion that fitted every clues, true and false.
This book is a book of a pure ingenuity from Agatha Christie that entertained and amused millions and billions of people around the world. I mean, if Agatha Christie was not a piece that consists a lot of imagination and ingenuity, was she able to create this amazing and incredibly great story? The result of the cases are always unpredictable and incredible. However, these kinds of detective and mystery stories have been always making me entertained. I hope you are entertained with this review, and hopefully with the whole book!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기