2011년 1월 18일 화요일

An Ode to the Red Cards

Dear red cards,


red and black, how you are colorful.
you have a very strong power, restricting the students to do something
if a student commits an extremely forbidden crime in the campus, he will be punished with your existence
when he gets to meet you, he will be disappointed and sad
unfortunately we have not met yet,
which makes me kind of happy rather than wanting to meet you,
we have looked at each other just by sight,
and we hope that we would not get to meet each other
country's smartest people are carrying you around
and willing to introduce you to me for many reasons
If I meet you thrice I will be running around the gym,
and if I meet you five times I will be at my home, kicked out of the camp
and if I never meet you I shall be happy
I saw some people who know you,
but I think they weren't much of satisfied
So even if I meet you, I hope it will be after GLPS
                                                                                            I wish to not to meet you,
                                                                                                     Yoo Jin Jang

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기