2011년 1월 26일 수요일

I Won Third Place in the Amazing Quest!

Today in the advisor time, I was told a very happy information. Ms. Hughey (future Mrs. Reardon) told us that we had won the Amazing Quest. Our team thought that we would never win the game and played around. I even rolled in the snow hopelessly, but what a surprise! We got some snack for reward, and we divided the reward. It looked as if there was a lot at first, but  I only got 3 choco pies and one chip after dividing. But it was fun!

댓글 2개:

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. Hahaha I remember how we just wandered around in the snow during the amazing race!!
    They were fun times weren't they?
    You wrote this years ago and now you go to the school where the camp was!
    I think that's amazing and am very happy for you.
    You may not see this until a while later if not ever, but I miss you and our class and the camp

    답글삭제